Friday 29 August 2014

THE LAST THING REMAINS IN MY HEART

In a time, one couple went to a long drive.
And they enjoyed a lot as they wanted.
they were coming back, with hugging,kissing,laughing ,,,,, doing what the situation was demanding.
 A girl asks to boy
Girl; Will u gonna remember me?
Boy; I can forget everything but not u........
Girl; Ummm....what,if i wont be able to be yours?
Boy;Well..... I will thank u.
Girl; What???
Boy; Yeah I'll......... if you'll be mine may be my love stops as it is, as i do now.But if you'll not be mine I'll gonna remember you and love you for forever.If you'll make my love immortal so, I need to thank you, right?
(both r laughing) hahahahahahaha....... Just after laugh............
Suddenly they had  an accident, and both of them injured very badly.
Some other guys who was passing through the same way brought them to hospital.
One month later,
After a treatment the boy lost his memory power and girl couldn't  see any-more and couldn't speak as well. She cried a lot but the boy didn't recognized her and they got apart from each other.
After couple of  days a boy found humming this song....

               The last thing remains in my heart
               is you and your words
               you love me too.
               As i promised
               I'll never let you down
               n this i really meant.

               Even you cant see me
               I'll let you know the world
               Even you cant speak
               I'll find out what you feel
               I'll know what you want to speak.

               There wont be hard time
               at all nothing new
               because you know
               that, I LOVE YOU
               even you cant see
               even you cant speak
               I'll be yours.
               And you'll be mine
               because you know
               my everything is you
               and I LOVE YOU

               The last thing remains in heart
                is you and your words
                you love me too.
                If i can live a thousand years
                Every second I'll love you.
             
                Because,
                The last thing remains in my heart
                is you and your words
                you love me too........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment